“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Saturday, November 14, 2009

PACQUIAO : FIVE-PAGE COVER STORY AT TIME MAGAZINE



Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao lands on the cover of Time Magazine Asia (November 16, 2009 issue) and has a five page feature story that will be included in the global editions of the magazine. Pacquiao feels humbled by the experience saying, “I absolutely had no idea that when I started my career in boxing, to provide a better life for myself and my family, that I would now be where I am today and on the cover of TIME Magazine,”

Pacquiao will face Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto on November 14 (November 15, Philippine Time) in Las Vegas and will try to be the first boxer to ever record seven world titles in seven different weight classes. Pacquiao has won titles in the junior welterweight, lightweight, super featherweight, featherweight, super bantamweight and flyweight divisions.


Read the complete article here---






click images to enlarge


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin