“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Monday, July 20, 2009

NATIONAL ARTIST CESAR LEGASPI ENDORSING VICKS (CIRCA 50s or 60s)

An email from a friend, Rod (Samonte):

Simon,
I like those ADS you've been posting. Here's another contribution. Painter and National Artist Cesar Legaspi is shown here advertising Vick's Impact. Of course Legaspi was then the art director for an advertising agency (forgot the name), but he probably posed for the ad instead of getting a professional model. (see attached)
Rod




(Thanks Rod! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is my lolo!!! We have some cut out ads of his where he used my mom and tita, and one of the whole family, but we never saw this :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin